Photography Tips from the Top Floor is the longest running photography podcast and one of my favorites.
Host Chris Marquardt has read several chapters of the A Lesser Photographer book at the end of some of the episodes, much to my delight and honor. His listeners are some of the most regular readers of this blog.
I’ve been meaning to put together a list of the episodes for a year or so, and finally gave it a go today. Here’s what I have. Let me know if you come across more.
- Liquid ISO (at 43:40) Honest is More Interesting Than Truth
- Analogue is for Hipsters (at 34:55) Is Automation the Future of Cameras?
- Roll Your Own (at 45:00) Artists Thrive on Constraints
- Choose Your Teacher Wisely (at 43:56) How to Read about Photography
- Highway Or Back Country Road (at 24:40) The Snapshot is King
- With One Eye Closed (at 5:56) More on Constraints