A quick scan of headlines from the most popular photography blogs reveals a very common topic:
- “10 Common Mistakes Made by New Photographers”
- “5 Business Mistakes Photographers Make All the Time”
- “10 common camera mistakes every photographer makes”
- “9 Mistakes In Landscape Photography And How To Avoid Them”
- “10 Most Common iPhone Photography Mistakes”
Here’s the truth:
If you’re a pro, a mistake is not making a profit.
If you’re an artist, a mistake is not provoking thought.
If you’re neither, a mistake is defined totally by you, not a blog.