Outrage needs to be manufactured. Life is good and getter better all the time.
- Why can’t we see that we’re living in a golden age? by Johan Norbert for The Spectator
- The world is getting better all the time, in 11 maps and charts
by Zack Beauchamp
- What A Time to Be Alive by Morgan Housel
- Best story of the 21st century: Who lives in Extreme Poverty from Ian Bremmer
- World Bank: Extreme poverty 'to fall below 10%' from the BBC
- In 20 years (1991-2011), most developed countries in the world gained 4-5 years in life expectancy from Our World in Data
- The End of Doom: Why The Future Looks Pretty Damn Great by Ron Bailey
- The Creative Apocalypse That Wasn’t by Steven Johnson in The New York Times
- "Two things are almost always true: 1) The world keeps getting better and 2) The people always think it's getting worse." - Penn Jillette
- The middle class just got a raise from Justin Wolfers and the US Census Bureau
More to come...