Month of Daily Posts 2: Newsletters
I loved the last time I tried blogging daily for a month on one topic, so I'm trying it again.
This time it's about something you all should be creating: newsletters. I'll explain why and how.
You can refer back to this page for an index of the posts, or just subscribe to the newsletter and get it delivered direct to you.
- Why You Need a Newsletter in 2020
- Define Your Audience
- Finding Your Favorite Newsletter Format
- Introduce Yourself!
- Recommended: Do Open
- Don’t personalize. Write like a person.
- Conquer Newsletter Obesity
- Subject lines don’t matter as much as your From line.
- Recommended: Chimp Essentials
- Attracting Subscribers to Your Newsletter: Lead Generators
- Don't call it a newsletter. Don't ask readers to subscribe.
- Be consistent.
- Recommended: Newsletter Ninja
- Add your newsletter link to all the things.
- Put your best link forward.
- Go headless.
- Attracting Readers: Forwards
- Get started.
- Have a personality.
- Attracting Readers: Social Media
- The Smartest Things Ever Said about Email Newsletters
- Automate when it makes sense.
- Meet your subscribers.
- Strategize long before you monetize.
- Pick a day, any day.
- Ask for testimonials.
- The Future of Privacy in Newsletters
- Examples of Newsletters Doing It Right
- Further Reading